Nippon Life India AIF Management Limited, (hereinafter referred to as "NIAIF") owns and maintains aif.nipponindiaim.com (the Website). NIAIF owns or has license to use all contents, graphs, images, HTML and CGI or other scripts displayed and used on this Website. The information contents provided on this site should / cannot be copied, modified, uploaded, downloaded, published or republished, transmitted or otherwise distributed for commercial purposes without prior and explicit permission from NIAIF. Reproduction of any information or material, with or without any modification, provided on this Website is prohibited unless, with prior permission of NIAIF, and shall amount to violation of copyright and would amount to be an illegal act.
NIAIF reserve its right to select the user of this Website and take decision as to whether to permit or not any person to use services provided on this Website.
All the information, material and services provided on this Website is on an "As Is" basis and NIAIF disclaims any liability for any misrepresentation, inaccuracy, falsification, or omissions that may be present in the information and/or material. Visitor's discretion is requested before using any information in the website for any purpose.
The reports & other data provided on this website are solely for information purposes only. The same may not be used to conclude any commercial transactions (including redemptions, pledges etc.), since the same may include technical inaccuracies and be subject to reconciliations. NIAIF reserves the right (but is not required) to correct any errors or omissions on the Site. NIAIF may also make improvements and/or changes to the site provided therein at any time. Further, NIAIF shall not be considered in default of its obligations hereunder if performance of such obligations is prevented or delayed by causes beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, internet failures, computer equipment failures, telecommunication equipment failures, other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, virus, other malicious computer code, hacking, non-performance of third parties etc. A person relying on the site and any materials available through the site, does so solely at his own risk. NIAIF, each of its officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, or licensors shall not be liable for incidental, indirect, consequential, special, punitive, exemplary damages, or any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to damages for lost revenues or profits, loss of business or loss of data arising out of or in any way related to the use and performance of the site or for any claim, loss or injury based on errors, omissions, interruptions or other inaccuracies arising out of the use of the site, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. You are requested to contact NIAIF, your Relationship Manager or the Customer Service Desk before initiating any action based on the report/data viewed on the website.
The information, material, and data provided on this Website is /are not advice, professional or otherwise, which may be verified by the person/investor and should not be relied upon as such. Users, Investors are advised to use their own judgment while using information provided on this Website for making any investment decision of products and or services. NIAIF will not be responsible for any losses, damages or any expenses of whatsoever nature arising out of the investment decision taken by any person by use of or relying on the information provided on this Website. The information herein is believed to be reliable but NIAIF does not warrant its accuracy or truthfulness. The contents of research reports, articles and the interpretation of data are solely the personal views of the contributors and the same may not be treated as the views of NIAIF.
Neither any information nor any opinion provided herein constitutes a solicitation or offer by NIAIF to buy or sell units of any scheme of AIFs managed by NIAIF, any securities, futures, options, or other financial instruments or provide any investment advice or services or insurance products or mutual fund units or any other financial products. NIAIF or its employees, affiliates, directors and persons involved in preparation in this information may buy or sell or take possession in instruments, dependent or independent of the opinion and information contained in the Website at any time. The Investment in securities is subject to market, investment risk. The investment discussed and/or recommended herein may not be suitable for all the investors. The person using the information provided on this Website may take investment decision after considering his investment objectives and risk factors.
The information, opinions and material provided on this Website are subject to change without any prior notice. NIAIF may have business relationship with the companies mentioned herein and may enter or might have entered in to any contract or have any transaction in the ordinary course of its business.
NIAIF and its directors, employees, associates, or other representatives shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising out of or in connection with the use or non-use including non-availability of the Website and also for any consequential loss or any damages caused because of non-performance of the system due to computer virus, system failure, corruption of data, delay in operation or transmission, communication line failure, or any other reasons whatsoever. NIAIF will not be responsible for any liability arising out of delay in providing any information on the Website.
NIAIF may provide services of linked sites to the users of the Website, however it will not be responsible for the contents/performance of such linked sites, neither it endorses the content of the linked sites nor to the services provided by such sites.
This Website is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation. The investment services and products mentioned in the Website may not be available in every jurisdiction / country.
This disclaimer clause shall be applicable to any person visiting/accessing this Website and/or a customer entering into an agreement related to availing of the services offered by NIAIF. By clicking to the links to this site, the visitor hereby acknowledges that he has gone through the details of these disclaimers and is fully acquainted himself with regards to his rights and obligations Viz. rights and obligations of NIAIF.
NIAIF owns and operates the website with the URLaif.nipponindiaim.com. The services of the website are offered to you only if you are legally eligible to enter into a valid agreement and when you accept the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein without modification whatsoever. Please carefully note that by using this website, you are agreeing to be bound by all of the terms and conditions of NIAIF website service.
For accessing certain privileged information on this website, you will be provided with a password sent through a separate communication. You are totally accountable / responsible for all the actions that take place in your account. It is entirely your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your password and identification and also to inform NIAIF without delay of any dishonest, unauthorised or illegal use of your account.
NIAIF offers the website services for your authentic, bona fide, valid, legitimate and personal use only. You declare that you will not use NIAIF services for any purpose that is unlawful, dishonest, unauthorised, improper and/or in contradiction of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein.
NIAIF expressly prohibits you from any unauthorised commercial use or resale of its services. You agree to comply with all rules, regulations, statutes, codes of conduct valid as per any local, state, national and international laws in force and are wholly responsible for all actions or lapses that take place through your membership account or password, including the content of your messages sent through aif.nipponindiaim.com both online and offline.
NIAIF expressly prohibits you from engaging in any of the activities as illustrated hereunder and includes, but not limited to:
- Insult, exploit, torment, hound, intimidate or otherwise infringe the legal rights of others.
- Circulate, disseminate or propagate any improper, derisive, slanderous, infringing, vulgar, offensive, dishonest, criminal or illegal information or material.
- Fabricate a fake identity to mislead anyone in respect of the identity of the sender or the origin of a communication.
- Transmit any substance that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, or any other harmful or deleterious programs.
- Send any content governed by intellectual property laws, rights of privacy or any other applicable law except in case you possess the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Obstruct or interrupt systems connected to the aif.nipponindiaim.com services or infringe the rules, policies or procedures of such systems.
- Try to secure unauthorised access to the services provided by NIAIF, computer systems or networks connected toaif.nipponindiaim.com, other members' accounts, through password hacking or any other method.
- Infringe any applicable laws or regulations including, without limitation, laws relating to the information technology in India or elsewhere.
- Obstruct another member's use and enjoyment of the services offered by NIAIF.
- Use NIAIF or its services to conduct surveys, competitions, pyramid schemes, chain letters, unsolicited e-mail, or unwanted messages for profit or otherwise.
- Dig for or otherwise gather information about others members, including e-mail addresses, without their consent. Provided further, that it shall not be binding on NIAIF to part with such information even if the consent is obtained.
You specifically agree to indemnify NIAIF, its promoters, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers and employees, any loss, claim, demand, or damage, including legal expenses, incurred due to or arising out of your use of or conduct in respect the services offered by NIAIF.
NIAIF is not responsible for monitoring its services or any user's use thereof or restrain or regulate the messages, content or subject matter of any user delivered through the services offered by NIAIF website.
Nevertheless, NIAIF at all-time reserves the right to regulate, restrain, monitor, review, retain and / or divulge any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable rules, regulation, law, court or government order or to protect and defend the rights of other users or to enforce the terms of service which are binding on all the users of NIAIF website.
NIAIF reserves the right to terminate your access to the site wholly or partially and/or cancel your membership account, at any time without assigning any reason or giving notice whatsoever. NIAIF is not responsible or accountable for any intimidating, offensive, vulgar obscene, improper or illegal content or conduct of any member or any breach of another member's privacy or privileges or intellectual property rights.
NIAIF obtains information and data contained in this web site from various sources. Though it believes the said information / data to be reliable, but it does not guarantee its accuracy, validity, timeliness, reliability or completeness. NIAIF is under no obligation to update the information in the web site or to provide data that reflect the current state of affairs. NIAIF does not stipulate or warrant that its services will be uninterrupted or free of errors or that defects will be corrected, or that the services or the server that makes it available, are free of viruses or other unsafe components. You expressly agree that NIAIF shall not be responsible for unauthorised access to and/or erroneous alteration of your messages, transmissions, data, material sent or received or not sent or received, or any communication entered into through the use of its services.
Neither NIAIF, nor any of its affiliates, directors, officers or employees, will be liable or have any responsibility of any kind for any loss or damage that you may incur in the event of any failure or interruption of this site, or resulting from the act or omission of any other party involved in making this site or the data contained therein available to you, or from any other cause relating to your access to, inability to access, or use of the site or these materials, whether or not the circumstances giving rise to such cause may have been within the control of NIAIF or of any vendor providing software or services support. In no event will NIAIF be liable to you for any direct, special, indirect, consequential, incidental damages or any other damages of any kind even if NIAIF or any other party have been advised of the possibility thereof.
You expressly agree that no part of the material available in the site should be copied or duplicated in any form or redistributed by any means for commercial purposes, directly or indirectly. If you download any information or software from this site, you agree that you will use it exclusively for your personal and non-commercial purposes and not copy it, remove, or obscure any copyright or other notices or legends contained in any such information.
NIAIF may refer to or provide information or links to third party sites only as a matter of user convenience. NIAIF expressly states that such inclusion of any references, information or links do not imply or endorse the services or content offered by such third party sites nor it implies any association of NIAIF with those sites. You agree that the linked sites are not under the control of NIAIF and NIAIF is not responsible for the services or contents of any referred or linked or third party site or for web casting or any other form of transmission received from any such third party referred or linked sites.
NIAIF, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees or dealers shall under no circumstances be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the service or related web sites, with the delay or inability to use the service or related web sites, the provision of or failure to provide services, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the service, or otherwise arising out of the use of the service, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, even if NIAIF its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees or dealers or any of its suppliers have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You specifically agree that neither the information nor any opinion expressed should be construed as an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any security. You also agree that not all instruments, products, or services that may be mentioned on the website are available in all countries, and no part of the site here is an offer or solicitation of any instrument, product or service in any jurisdiction where their offer or sale is not qualified or exempt from regulation.
NIAIF expressly states that incomes, yields, returns indicated may fluctuate depending on the market conditions and past performance of any product or scheme are not a guide to its future performance. You agree that investments in AIFs inherently involve risks and NIAIF shall not be responsible for any loss or damage that could result from any action you may take basing on any information made available to you viaaif.nipponindiaim.com . AIFs are subject to various risk factors and You are specifically advised to read and understand the Risk Factors as contained in scheme related documents including private placement memorandum and also seek professional advice regarding the appropriateness of investing in any AIF schemes/securities or investment strategies discussed or recommended in this site and should understand that statements regarding future prospects may not be realised.
NIAIF reserves the right to change any or all of the terms and conditions any time under which the services are offered. In the event of such change, NIAIF notifies all users by presenting the revised terms and conditions on the aif.nipponindiaim.com web site. You agree that it is your responsibility to regularly review the terms and conditions and your continued use of NIAIF services subsequent to any such changes shall represent your agreement to such changes.
NIAIF specifically prohibits you from usage of any of its services in any countries or jurisdictions that do not corroborate to all stipulations of these terms and conditions. You agree that disputes if any arising as a result of this agreement or out of the usage of the services offered by NIAIF are subject to the jurisdiction of courts in Mumbai, India.
The content provided by any Third Party service provider is exclusive of any warranty whatsoever, including satisfactory quality fitness for a particular purpose, originality and non-infringement, and all warranties arising out of course of performance, course of dealing and usage of trade or their equivalents under the laws of any jurisdiction, the Third Party service provider's provisions of content shall not be deemed to be investment management or advisory services.
Terms and Conditions
1. User shall use the user name and password with which he shall access account information and access various services provided by Nippon India AIF Management Company Limited (NIAIF) over the Internet. It shall be the sole responsibility of the User especially the investors to ensure adequate protection and the confidentiality of the user name and password and any disclosure thereof to any other person shall be entirely at the User 's risk.
2. We will take best efforts to keep the website updated on a regular basis so as to provide most current information to Users including the investors. However, the investor agrees that because of communications issues, it is possible that the site may not be current on occasion. The Investor also agrees that the look and feel of the Web screen and outputs there from may differ based on the nature of the software used by the Investor to browse the Website.
3. We shall not be liable for any unauthorized usage of the username and password facility and the User hereby fully indemnifies and holds NIAIF, its officers, employees, and authorised representatives harmless against all action, suit, proceeding and demands whatsoever initiated against it or any loss, cost or damage incurred by it as a result thereof.
4. We at NIAIF respect the privacy of everyone who uses this website and are committed to maintaining the privacy and security of the personal information of all users of this Website.
5. The User especially the investors agree and hereby gives irrevocable consent that the personal information collected from the website may be disclosed to
- to the Registrar and transfer agents, Banks, Custodians, Depositories and /or authorised external third parties who are involved in transaction processing, dispatches etc.
- to the Distributors/ Referrer/ Brokers or other intermediaries engaged by Us
- to any governmental authority including but not limited to Securities and Exchange Board of India, Reserve Bank of India etc. and to any other third person as per their directions
- to other vendor/service provides engaged by Us for servicing their investors including but not limited to credit rating agencies, local and international courier services providers, post office etc.
- to any person under the applicable laws
6. We have adopted reasonable security practices and procedures and have implemented such reasonable practices and safeguards which are appropriate to the sensitivity of your personal information on best efforts basis.
However, despite our best efforts, if unauthorised persons breach our security control measures resulting in the website being hacked or presenting inaccurate information etc. NIAIF, trusts/schemes of NIAIF and its trustee, their directors, officers, employees or affiliates’ will not be responsible.
If investors/customers/clients have any concerns relating to their personal and sensitive information they may address to - [email protected]